Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

----Welcome to: --Friends And Lovers Society .CLAN @ ofw zone 26--------

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» join me pls...
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:34 am by Guest

» join me pls...
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 am by mr_bj_69_2010

» hapi birthday malambing
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:01 am by gn.fals_frosty_ofw26

» HAPPY BDAY SIS REIN
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:02 am by gn.fals_jet_ofw26

» NEW FALS MAYOR AND THE COUNCILS
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:00 pm by fals_gn_kalawakan

» i want to join
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 pm by --maestro--

» BELATED HAPPY BDAY GILIW AMIHAN KOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:40 am by fals_bb_jan_ofw26

» FALS 1ST ANIV CELEBRATION!!!
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:20 pm by gn.fals_kalawakan_ofw26

» nice to be back
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:18 pm by aishiteru

» HULI MAN DAW AT MAPAGMAHAL BABATE PA DIN,,, MALIGAYANG KAARAWAN MAHAL KO! SEPT.6, 2009
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:45 am by mailap

» HAPPY B-DAY MAYORAAAAAAAAAA
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:45 pm by --maestro--

» HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNSO ......
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:54 pm by sEcWeTBaBes

» ---->aPi BeeRday Mr. MoDeraTor<---- ( august 26)
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:21 pm by bb.fals_dymes_ofw26

» August 6, 2009 - Ms. Dymes
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:07 am by bb.fals_dymes_ofw26

» FALS OFFICERS IN CHARGE!!!!
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:33 am by bb.fals_sanggre_ofw26

» FALS OFFICERS IN CHARGE!!!!
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:45 am by bb.fals_dymes_ofw26

» GENERAL MEETING LAST MAY 12, 2009 FRIDAY 6PM PINAS TIME
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 am by bb.fals_alwina_ofw26

» A HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO OUR 1 AND ONLY (iNANG)mUTYA!!
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:58 am by gn.fals_kalawakan_ofw26

» M3low_s0ng
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:42 am by bb.fals_sanggre_ofw26

» i want to join gn.fals_william_ofw26
i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:54 am by bb.fals_sanggre_ofw26

Lord Maestro
i want to join your clan Mwd2j7

i want to join your clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
macgyver

i want to join your clan Empty
PostSubject: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:50 pm

I've been here in jeddah for more than a year. Here I learned to do friendster and lately a chatter. My friends taught me how to chat and where to chat and thats was at the ofw room.
I've been roaming around there for quite a while but i never found a good one. Until such time that i chanced passing ofw 26.
I have just purchased my usb adapter so i had my time to chat as i want. When i pass by here, i heard nice voices, tisay as the first one. but how touching to know that as i enter the room, somebody would greet me welcome. Never had been that way. I stayed there until i logged out, about 2 am though i still have work the next day.
That was been repeated everyday and this is my sixth straight day joining this room.
Here i found so many friendly friendly friends; like tisay, apple, dymes, and so many others. Not to mention the friendly guys that were so supportive to each and everyone in the room.
i remember one time when a chatter was evicted due to disrespect to a room member, and it was done with everybody's effort.
How i wish i could be a member here in due time.
Thank you very much!

macgyver
Back to top Go down
sEcWeTBaBes
VIP
VIP
sEcWeTBaBes

PostSubject: Re: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:25 am

u'rE very much welcome tol...juz consult fafa ulap or sis pretty for info....welcome poh sa FALS.... cheers :D
Back to top Go down
gn.fals_kalawakan_ofw26
VIP
VIP
gn.fals_kalawakan_ofw26

PostSubject: Re: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:30 am

tol mcgyver,

We as FALS group are very thankful for the wonderful words u mention in ur post regarding ur observation to our clan as well as FALS clan...whee (englishing) tol can u understand tagalog he he he..nose bleed.

Anyway, seriously speaking here at fals we see to it that before joining the clan we ussualy give them a brief history of FALS at ofw26. If ever u see me at rum 26 just buzz me and i can instantly give u a short briefing. ok

pambihira englishing..... What a Face pero tol welcome ka dito sa fals basta give us enough time to know u more then we will inform u for the update of application.

thanz bro!!!! bless u

jm_ulap_kalawakan_himpapawid_alapaap_jeyem_cloud7_ofw26 up up.....and away!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gn.fals_kalawakan_ofw26
VIP
VIP
gn.fals_kalawakan_ofw26

PostSubject: Re: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:34 am

correction tol.baka malito ka sa english ko he he he........ to our fals clan *aswell as rum26....
Back to top Go down
bb.fals_alwina_ofw26
VIP
VIP
bb.fals_alwina_ofw26

PostSubject: Re: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 am

sunny oi macgyver.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaa nag nose bleed aq.... welcome ka sa fals..basta huag kakng pasaway ha....kase pag pasaway ka...babatuhin kita...joke..... basta sana maging fals forever ka rin ok.....yngat ka din lagi its me bhaby_..jan aka ..alwina...lilipad na din aq...
Back to top Go down
--maestro--
Admin
Admin
--maestro--

PostSubject: Re: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:25 am

macgyver wrote:
I've been here in jeddah for more than a year. Here I learned to do friendster and lately a chatter. My friends taught me how to chat and where to chat and thats was at the ofw room.
I've been roaming around there for quite a while but i never found a good one. Until such time that i chanced passing ofw 26.
I have just purchased my usb adapter so i had my time to chat as i want. When i pass by here, i heard nice voices, tisay as the first one. but how touching to know that as i enter the room, somebody would greet me welcome. Never had been that way. I stayed there until i logged out, about 2 am though i still have work the next day.
That was been repeated everyday and this is my sixth straight day joining this room.
Here i found so many friendly friendly friends; like tisay, apple, dymes, and so many others. Not to mention the friendly guys that were so supportive to each and everyone in the room.
i remember one time when a chatter was evicted due to disrespect to a room member, and it was done with everybody's effort.
How i wish i could be a member here in due time.
Thank you very much!

macgyver

lol! you are most welcome to our clan, hope you enjoy our groups and our site

peaceout.
maestro king
Back to top Go down
bb.fals_dymes_ofw26
VIP
VIP
bb.fals_dymes_ofw26

PostSubject: Re: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:18 am

cheers: mac mac welcome sana di mo pag sisihan ang maging isang member ng fals have fun ....more power and god bless..... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to join your clan
Page 1 of 1